Tuesday, January 16

Things I do

It's funny, I feel like I understand the things I must do to remain healthy and have energy. I write down what I eat, how much I run and workout and how I feel after these things. Wait, I don't always write these things down. Usually, when I am slacking or "wobbling" as I heard it said, I am not journaling these things. Journaling is key to my health as I have found out over and over and this leads me back to what I am saying. At what point does these things become automatic? Will I always have to consciously, grudgingly, go and write down what I eat etc...? Why isn't it easier? How can I make it easier? One day I will find the perfect balance but until then I must be disciplined and a hard ass to become a hard ass.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: