Wednesday, May 9

American Idol

Well, we are moved. It wasn't easy and there were many steps involved but we did it. On the other hand is our house and it is no were near being ready to sell. It is a little odd, I have always joked about having a house in the country and an apartment in the city. I never dreamed that it would happen at 25 even though it is bittersweet. My salary is strained as you may imagine and my wife's student income is spread like butter on really hot bread. However, if we could sell in this slow market really quickly then all will be well? Never mind all of the worries. Right now I am sitting in front of the TV watching American Idol and drinking a glass of chardonnay. This is the first show that I have watched this season and so far I am not very impressed. I am just interested in who will win and whether or not it will be the hometown girl. Pink is singing right now and I think she is stoned. There is no other explanation for someone acting like she is. I don't think I have ever heard of her? She's pretty good though. Maybe I'll check out some of her other work. I just checked out the website and it is extremely over done. Anyway, enough bashing. Work, I dread it. Tomorrow I began a 48 hour shift and it is going to be hell. Wait a minute, the more I dread it the worse it will be. So, it should be really ok. I'll be working at two different stations but they are pretty slow most of the time. Hopefully no one will die or get tore up in a car. It will be fine, if it happens I'll put them back together the best I can and whether or not they life will be up to our maker. Well, nothing exciting to speak about tonight. I guess it is time to check out all of the other blogs on my list and see what they have to say. Peace.

No comments: